Live Events

Valorant esports and betting

Valorant is a first-person shooter game developed by Riot Games, the same company that brought us League of Legends. Since its release in June 2020, it has become one of the most popular competitive games and an emerging esports phenomenon. The game’s esports scene is rapidly growing, which has led to increased interest in Valorant betting. In this blog post, we will explore Valorant esports and betting, including what makes it attractive for bettors, different types of bets available on the platform, and tips for successful gambling. Read on to find out more about this exciting new opportunity!

What is Valorant?

Valorant is a 5v5 character-based tactical shooter developed by Riot Games. It was released on June 2, 2020, for Microsoft Windows. The game features two teams of five players who compete against each other in tactical gunfights. Players can choose from a variety of characters, each with their own unique abilities.

The objective of the game is to eliminate all enemy players or detonate the bomb if playing in Bomb mode. Each round is won by either eliminating all enemy players or completing the objective. The first team to win 13 rounds wins the match.

Valorant has been designed with esports in mind and has already seen some success in that arena. Several professional Valorant teams have been signed by well-known esports organizations and tournaments are being hosted regularly. With its growing popularity, it’s likely that betting on Valorant matches will become available soon.

What is Esports?

An esport is a form of sport where the primary focus is on playing video games. The first ever esports competition was held in 1972 at Stanford University for the game Spacewar. Today, esports are a multi-billion dollar industry with professional teams and players from all over the world.

The most popular esport in the world is League of Legends, with other popular games including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Overwatch, and Call of Duty. Esports tournaments are typically held in large arenas in front of live audiences, and are also streamed online to millions of viewers.

Betting on esports is becoming increasingly popular, with bookmakers offering odds on matches and tournaments. Many people believe that esports will one day be as big as traditional sports such as football or basketball.

Betting on Valorant

The game of Valorant is a new and exciting first person shooter that has taken the esports world by storm. Many top players and teams have already formed to compete in various online and offline tournaments for large prize pools. As with any new esport, there is always a lot of speculation about which teams and players will be the best. This is where betting comes in.

There are many different ways that you can bet on Valorant. The most common way is to bet on who you think will win a particular match or tournament. However, there are also other ways to bet such as betting on how many kills a team will get in a match, or which player will get the most kills in a particular round.

When it comes to Valorant betting, it is important to do your research before placing any bets. This means keeping up to date with the latest news and developments in the Valorant scene, as well as keeping an eye on how teams and players have been performing in recent matches and tournaments. By doing this you can give yourself the best chance possible of making some winning bets!

How to bet on Valorant

In order to bet on Valorant, you will need to find a reputable sportsbook that offers esports betting. Once you have found a sportsbook, you will need to create an account and deposit funds into your account. Once you have deposited funds, you will be able to place bets on Valorant matches.

When placing a bet on Valorant, you will need to choose a bet type. The most common bet types are moneyline, point spread, and futures. Moneyline bets are simply wagers on which team will win the match. Point spread bets are wagers on how many rounds a team will win or lose by. Futures bets are wagers on which team will win a tournament or championship.

Once you have chosen a bet type, you will need to choose odds. Odds represent the probability of an event occurring. The higher the odds, the less likely the event is to occur. Odds can be displayed in either decimal (European) or fractional (UK) format. Decimal odds are easy to understand, but fractional odds may be more familiar to UK bettors.

After choosing your bet type and odds, you will need to enter your stake. Your stake is the amount of money you are willing to risk on your bet. Once you have entered your stake, you will click on the ‘Place Bet’ button and your bet will be placed.

Types of bets

There are a variety of types of bets that can be placed on Valorant matches. The most common and straightforward type of bet is a moneyline bet, which simply involves picking who you think will win the match. Other popular types of bets include map winner bets, first blood bets, and kills/deaths/rounds handicap bets.

For those looking to take a more strategic approach to their betting, props bets allow you to bet on specific in-game events occurring, such as which team will get the first kill or whether a particular player will get more than 20 kills in a match. These types of bets add an extra layer of excitement to watching Valorant matches and can lead to some big wins if you know what you’re doing!


The world of Valorant is filled with skilled players who compete in intense matches for supremacy. While many enjoy watching these matches for the skilled play and exciting moments, others find themselves drawn to the world of betting on Valorant.

If you’re thinking of getting into Valorant betting, then you’ll need to know about the odds. The odds are basically the chances that a particular team or player has of winning a match. They’re usually expressed as a number, with lower odds indicating a higher chance of winning.

For example, let’s say that Team A has odds of 2.5 to win their next match. This means that they have a 40% chance of winning (2.5/(2.5+1)). On the other hand, if Team B has odds of 1.5 to win, this means they have a 60% chance of winning (1.5/(1.5+1)).

Of course, these are just examples and the actual odds will vary from match to match and bookmaker to bookmaker. It’s important to do your research and find out what the current odds are before placing any bets.

Odds can change rapidly in the world of Valorant betting, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on all the latest information. The best way to do this is by following reputable sources of Valorant betting information such as Esports Charts. By doing this, you’ll be

Risks and rewards

When it comes to Valorant esports and betting, there are both risks and rewards to consider. On the one hand,Valorant is a relatively new game and thus there is less data available on which to base bets. This can lead to more unpredictable outcomes and higher risks. On the other hand, because Valorant is a new game, there is also more potential for rewards as the scene grows and develops. With careful research and analysis, bettors can find opportunities for profit in the Valorant esports betting market.


Valorant esports and betting is an exciting combination that can turn the game into an even more enjoyable experience. Whether you want to bet on yourself or your favorite team, the possibilities are endless. With a wide variety of tournaments held all over the world, it’s easy to find one that suits your skill level and interests. The key is to do your research before placing any bets in order to maximize your chance of success. With these tips in mind, you should be well on your way to finding success with valorant esports and betting!

Scroll to top